Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fussiness

Hello everyone! ;) 

Fussiness is one of the major disadvantages of human nature. We're all a bit fussy somewhere. For instance, European, Australian, and American children just can be fussy about their food when children in Asia and Africa are starving. 

Fussiness is NOT GOOD. Next time you are going to complain about something, just think "People in developing countries would be thankful of even this." and use it anyway. Don't waste. 

Short, weird, post, I know. Sorry.


3 comments:

  1. i think its a nice post :)
    i need 2 post soon too... :3
    i only got author request 2day tho.

    -DawnFox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Asian and I never waste food because I know ppl in the world are starving Dx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I look at this blog, the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete