Thursday, May 2, 2013

Death

Hello, Leafa here with a post on death.  I know Anika Taylor covered this, but I thought I'd just clarify it a little.

When someone has died that you know, it's alright to be sad.  Of course you'll be sad.  But they've gone to heaven, and you will see them when you die.  And remember, they've gone to a better place.  I've gone to three funerals, two my relatives, and it's not exactly cheerful.  But we know that they have gone to live with Heavenly Father.  All the suffering they've had is gone. 

Naturally you would be sad if someone close to you died.  However, they are more comfortable where they are now.  They'll be watching over you now.

Hope this was a good post! :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Alright, but we don't know that. You could argue me all you want, but with what? Blind faith? I think spreading the idea of heaven to preteens, and teens alike who are both commonly bullied is wrong. It only makes dying seem more glamorous, if they kill themselves everything would be perfect, right? I wanted to die when I was freaking eight so I could see my grandpa! =.= Look if you want this blog to brighten people's spirits, and to not receive hate; Don't leave such vague posts that only support one religion. Not all scared, sad, or depressed kids are Christians. I miss my dead relatives, and I know they went somewhere in their afterlife, May it be fishing on a boat with nostalgia, inside golden gates, or even living a new life through reincarnation, but the one thing I'll never be certain of is if I'll ever see them again, and that's why we're sad. A part of our lives is missing, and we might never find it. It doesn't matter where they are, it's that they're gone that hurts. Excuse bad grammar, I'm on my kindle, and it's taking forever to type this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a work to d on this earth, we aren't here for nothing. And i know that not everyone is Christen, I know. But I am. And so are SilverDawn & Leafa. you don't have to believe this, if you truly don't want to. Don't take everything so harshly, like I used to.
      When you die,that is when Heavenly Father (God) is calling you back home, because you have done what you where supposed to do on this earth. and I am CERTAIN you will see them again. 100% sure. And I am 100% sure I'll see mine again too. :)

      ~FrostWolf~

      Delete
  2. Very true! Once Kinyonga woke up in the middle of the night and saw this glowing golden light, and we think it was our granny coming to visit us from Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. . . I believe that. Sometimes I feel my grandma near, even though I can't see her. . .

      Delete