Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello! This is FrostWolf. 

No one has posted in forever, so you might be surprised that this isn't a good-bye post.

I made a  new blog, The Daily Smile! (LINK!)
So, if you ever feel down, just simply give that blog a visit, and I PROMISE you will come back with a smile! ;P

But, I WOULD like some of my authors to post, like ILoveMYPets, Ameila, AG (I really liked your posts, just so you know) If you haven't noticed, those are all of my authors that haven't posted for a while. . .  ;P

But thank you, Leafa and SilverDawn, for all of your amazing posts! I LOVE them! ;P You two post so much! Thanks again! :D 

And Kinyonga, I am sorry you don't have time for my blog anymore. . . :'(

Sooo . . .Tomorrow, I'll be changing the URL to theundeniabletruth.blogspot.com 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!  ^-^



4 comments:

  1. I can't think of any topics to post on anymore :'( Ah! Wait! *Lightbulb appears overhead* I will post on. . .Friendship! (If no one's taken that topic already XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) And you're welcome! :) And I'll post now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog URL theundeniabletruth.blogspot.com and the-undeniable-truth.blogspot.com are both taken :( Maybe you could do undeniabletruth.blogspot.com? I didn't check that one..

    ReplyDelete