Sunday, April 21, 2013

Creativity

Hello! This is SilverDawn, and today I'm posting on Creativity!

A lot of people think they are not creative because they (for instance) can't draw. Or it could be can't make up stories, can't paint, can't do graphic design, or anything like that. But it is not true.

EVERYONE can be creative. Different people may have different creative talents, it is true, but everyone (don't forget I said EVERYONE) has their own talent which they can nurture and make AMAZING. Everyone has potential.


I don't know where this post is getting, but anyway...

I hope this meant something, and goodbye until next time! :D

~SilverDawn (signature currently unavailable)

1 comment:

  1. cool, i just camee across dis blog, and here i see sumone who makes the same kind of names as me! This is a kinda random comment but anyway...
    Once i made up the name SilverDawn too, for a horse character...such a coincidence!

    -DawnFox

    ReplyDelete