Hello! SilverDawn here with another post on Gratitude!
In the Western world, we tend to take things for granted - things such as that we have a roof over our heads, a warm bed, food and water, a loving family, and friends.
If all these things were taken away from you, how would you feel? Sad, scared, depressed, and maybe angry, I imagine. But you don't think about that when you have them, do you? Well, count your blessings and you'll be happy. Here are some of mine:
- Loving, kind, sensible parents
- A wonderful sister
- Lots of friends
- A lovely home
- Five adorable cats
- Food and drink
- The ability to make a blog
- Authorship on this blog
- A friendship with wonderful people like FrostWolf
- An ability to things which make me happy, like drawing and riding
- Special experiences such as the times when we visited Africa
And thousands of other things! Thousands of them!
Lots of people keep wanting more, and more, and more - but they don't realise that they already have everything they need to make them happy.
I hope I or somebody else hasn't posted this before!